Member Dues Policy
In accordance with CPA Manitoba Bylaw 612 (4), member dues shall be payable annually on the first of April. The membership renewal notices are distributed to members by electronic mail.
Members may apply for a change in their member category at the time of renewal. For details and application forms, please review the Member Categories and Dues policy.
How to Renew Your Membership
Please review the Member Categories and Dues policy prior to commencing the renewal process. Membership is renewed online through CPA Manitoba Member login as follows:
- Visit the login page at CPAmb.ca/login.
- Enter your User Name (Member Number).
- Enter your Password. * If needed, select Forgot Password.
- Select Member Profile from the menu (three lines top right-hand corner).
- Verify and update your Member Profile information as needed.
- Click “Save” on Member Profile page even if changes have not been made.
- Select Membership Renewal from the menu.
- Read the Member Renewal Declaration and click Declaration Form button.
- Complete the Declaration Form and click Save.
- Member Dues Invoice will appear once the Declaration Form is completed.
- Proceed with the secure online payment option.
- Following payment, select Order History from the menu.
If you wish to pay by cheque, login to your membership profile to obtain an invoice number. The invoice number must be indicated on the cheque payable to CPA Manitoba. Instructions for members whose employer pays for their member dues are available. Please forward payment before April 1, 2021 to:
1675-One Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0X3