Member Dues Policy
In accordance with CPA Manitoba Bylaw 612 (4), member dues shall be payable annually on the first of April. The membership renewal notices are distributed to members by electronic mail.
Members may apply for a change in their member category at the time of renewal. For details and application forms, please review the Member Categories and Dues policy.
How to Renew Your Membership
- Please review the Member Categories and Dues policy prior to commencing the renewal process. Membership is renewed online through CPA Manitoba Member login as follows:
- Visit the login page at Member Portal.
- Enter your User Name (Preferred email address).
- Enter your Password. * If needed, select Forgot Password.
- Members will first be required to report their CPD and complete the CPA Declaration.
- Next step in the Membership Renewal will be to update your member profile for any changes.
- Read and complete the Member Renewal Declaration.
- Member Dues Invoice will appear once the Declaration Form is completed.
- Proceed with the secure online payment option.
- Following payment, select Print Invoice/Receipt button or select "Transactions" tab from the main profile page.
If you wish to pay by cheque, please print the invoice by selecting Print Invoice/Receipt button. The invoice number must be indicated on the cheque payable to CPA Manitoba. Instructions for members whose employer pays for their member dues are available. Please forward payment before April 1, 2022 to:
1675-One Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0X3
Do I qualify for reduced member dues?
More information can be found by reviewing the Member Categories and Dues policy.
Members will be able to complete the Exempt | Reduced Dues Application Form as part of the membership renewal process.