Member Dues Policy
In accordance with CPA Manitoba Bylaw 612 (4), member dues shall be payable annually on the first of April. The membership renewal notices are distributed to members by electronic mail.
Members may apply for a change in their member category at the time of renewal. For details and application forms, please review the Member Categories and Dues policy.
How to Renew Your Membership
Please review the Member Categories and Dues policy prior to commencing the renewal process.
Membership is renewed online through CPA Manitoba Member login as follows:
- Visit the login page at CPAmb.ca/login.
- Enter your User Name (Member Number).
*For Affiliate members, the member number format is 1234a.
- Enter your Password.
* If you don’t remember your password, please select Forgot Password.
- Select the Profile tab.
- Verify and update your Profile information as needed.
- Save Profile (even if you have not made any changes, you must click save).
- Select the Member Dues tab.
* A message box will appear near the top of the page if an update to your member profile is required.
- Proceed with the secure online payment option for credit card payments.
- Following payment, you may print your own receipt from the Order History tab.
Should a member wish to pay by cheque, log into your membership profile to obtain your invoice number and indicate it on your cheque payable to CPA Manitoba. Please forward your cheque payment prior to April 1 to:CPA Manitoba
1675-One Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0X3