Member Dues Policy
In accordance with CPA Manitoba Bylaw 612 (4), member dues shall be payable annually on the first of April. The membership renewal notices are distributed to members by electronic mail.
Members may apply for a change in their member category at the time of renewal. For details and application forms, please review the Member Categories and Dues policy.
How to Renew Your Membership
Please review the Member Categories and Dues policy prior to commencing the renewal process.
Membership is renewed online through CPA Manitoba Member login as follows:
- Visit the login page at CPAmb.ca/login.
- Enter your User Name (Member Number).
- Enter your Password. * If needed, select Forgot Password.
- Select the Profile tab.
- Verify and update your Profile information as needed.
- Save Profile even if changes have not made.
- Select the Member Dues tab. * A message box will appear if an update is required.
- Proceed with the secure online payment option.
- Following payment, you may print your own receipt from the Order History tab.
If you wish to pay by cheque, login to your membership profile to obtain an invoice number. The invoice number must be indicated on the cheque payable to CPA Manitoba. Instructions for members whose employer pays for their member dues can be found online. Please forward payment by April 1, 2020 to:CPA Manitoba
1675-One Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0X3