Financial Assistance Deadline: July 1, 2023
Do you know of a student or candidate requiring support? The CPA Manitoba Foundation is proud to offer financial assistance to CPA candidates and students in Manitoba.
Assistance is based on the demonstrated financial need and can provide funding for tuition, student fees, costs associated with transcript assessments, tutoring, private courses, travel assistance, and other fees.
All support granted through the CPA Manitoba Foundation does not require repayment.
Applicants must be a registered CPA PEP candidate or preparatory student in good standing with the CPA Western School of Business (CPAWSB) at the application deadline.
- Applicants must have achieved satisfactory performance in prerequisite studies, thereby demonstrating an aptitude for attaining the CPA designation.
- Being granted support previously does not reduce or change your chances of being accepted again. Individuals are strongly encouraged to apply multiple times.
The Foundation strongly encourages those who meet the eligibility criteria and demonstrate financial need to apply.
How to Apply
- Download the financial assistance application form.
- Review the CPA Manitoba Foundation’s Application Tips.
- Submit the completed application and any supplemental documents to Alexis Sutherland, Executive Assistant of the Foundation via email by July 1, 2023.
Please contact us
if you have any questions. We are here to support you!