There is still time left to register for the 2023 CPA Prairie Connection Conference! Registration has been extended to June 7.
The conference is full of expert speakers and insightful content, taking place on June 21 and June 22 at the RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg and on PheedLoop.
Top Reasons Why You Should Attend Conference
- Earn up to 31.5 CPD hours
- Participate in a way most convenient to you with in-person and virtual options
- Hear from expert speakers on important topics
- Network with in-person and virtual attendees through the PheedLoop platform or app
- Connect with relevant exhibitors in the tradeshow
- Want to see more than one session at the same time? Don’t worry, all attendees will be given on demand access to sessions until July 21
- Join attendees and sponsors for a fun networking reception after a full day of learning on Wednesday, June 21. Enjoy large games and live music from Keith Macpherson.
- In-person attendees can also visit the wellness lounge to relax and recharge throughout the day! Participate in sound bath meditation and say hello to St. John Ambulance Therapy Dogs!
Learn more about the keynote speakers and their topics.
View the session descriptions for each day or view the full PDF schedule.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Is your organization looking to connect with leaders in business and accounting? We invite you to view our sponsorship package to learn more about the available opportunities.