In accordance with CPA Manitoba Bylaw 612 (4), member fees shall be payable annually on the first of April. The membership renewal notices are distributed to members by electronic mail.
Members may apply for a change in their member category at the time of renewal. For details and application forms, please review the Member Categories and Fees policy.
How to Renew Your Membership
- Please review the Member Categories and Fees policy prior to commencing the renewal process. Membership is renewed online through CPA Manitoba Member login as follows:
- Visit the login page for the Member Portal.
- Enter your User Name (primary email address).
- Enter your Password (if needed, select forgot password).
- Members will first be required to report their CPD and complete the CPD Declaration.
- Next step in the Membership Renewal will be to update your member profile for any changes.
- Read and complete the Member Renewal Declaration.
- Members will have the option to select “Employer to Pay” if your employer is paying your fees directly to CPA Manitoba. To learn more about this option, view the instructions.
- The Member Fees Invoice will appear once the Declaration Form is completed.
- Proceed with the secure online payment option.
- Following payment, select Print Invoice/Receipt button or select the "Transactions" tab from the main profile page to view your receipt.
If you wish to pay by cheque, please print the invoice by selecting Print Invoice/Receipt button. The invoice number must be indicated on the cheque payable to CPA Manitoba. Please forward payment before April 1, 2023 to:
1675-One Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0X3
Do I qualify for reduced member fees?
More information can be found by reviewing the Member Categories and Fees policy.
Members will be able to complete the Exempt | Reduced Fees Application Form as part of the membership renewal process.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Questions FAQs