The CPA Manitoba Foundation is pleased to offer bursaries and financial assistance to CPA Professional Education Program (PEP) candidates and CPA preparatory students seeking admission to CPA PEP.
Since July 1, 2015, the CPA Manitoba Foundation has issued over $100,000 in bursary support to candidates and students who demonstrated financial need. Our Foundation issues bursary support through the following donor-advised
- Alexander Campbell and Howard W. Robinson Award Fund
- Walter Dubowec, FCA, Bursary Fund
- CPA Benevolent Fund
- Elizabeth Wilson Brown and Thomas E. Brown, CA, Memorial Fund
An Applicant must be a registered CPA PEP candidate or preparatory student in good standing with the CPA Western School of Business (CPAWSB) at the application deadline.
- An applicant must have achieved satisfactory performance in prerequisite studies, thereby demonstrating an aptitude for attaining the CPA designation.
- Being granted support previously does not reduce or change your chances of being accepted again. Individuals are strongly encouraged to apply multiple times.
The Foundation accepts bursary support and financial assistance applications four times per year. Please send completed applications to Email
| ||Winter 2020||Spring 2020||Summer 2020||Fall 2020|
|Application Deadline||February 1, 2020||April 1, 2020||July 1, 2020||October 1, 2020|
|Date of Decision||March 2020||May 2020||August 2020||November 2020|