The CPA Manitoba Foundation is pleased to offer bursaries to CPA Professional Education Program (PEP) candidates and CPA preparatory students seeking admission to CPA PEP.
Since July 1, 2015, the CPA Manitoba Foundation has issued over $140,000 in bursary support to candidates and students who demonstrated financial need. Our Foundation issues bursary support through the following donor-advised
- Alexander Campbell and Howard W. Robinson Award Fund
- Walter Dubowec, FCA, Bursary Fund
- CPA Benevolent Fund
- Elizabeth Wilson Brown and Thomas E. Brown, CA, Memorial Fund
An Applicant must be a registered CPA PEP candidate or preparatory student in good standing with the CPA Western School of Business (CPAWSB) at the application deadline.
- An applicant must have achieved satisfactory performance in prerequisite studies, thereby demonstrating an aptitude for attaining the CPA designation.
- Being granted support previously does not reduce or change your chances of being accepted again. Individuals are strongly encouraged to apply multiple times.
If you’re unsure of how to proceed with the application, check out our application tips.
The Foundation accepts bursary support applications four times per year. Please send completed applications to email.
| ||Fall 2020||Winter 2021||Spring 2021||Summer 2021|
|Application Deadline||October 1, 2020||February 1, 2021||April 1, 2021||July 1, 2021|
|Date of Decision||November 2020||March 2021||May 2021||August 2021|