Transfer Credit Guides
The transfer credit guides outline the equivalent post-secondary courses for CPA education. These courses are offered by major colleges and universities in Manitoba and can assist your entrance into CPA PEP.
Applicants who do not have all the post-secondary equivalents can also complete this work through the CPA preparatory courses.
Please note that these are only guides, and an official transcript assessment is still required for your entrance to CPA programs.
Transfer Credit Guides to Institutions
CPA transfer credit guides are available for the following institutions:
- Assiniboine Community College
- Booth University College
- Brandon University
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Providence University College
- Red River College
- Université de Saint-Boniface
- University College of the North
- University of Manitoba
- University of Winnipeg
- Yellowquill College
Entrance to CPA PEP still requires all of the following criteria to be met:
- An undergraduate degree or Masters’ degree or Canadian equivalent
- Completion of all prerequisite requirements
- 120 credit-hours or equivalent of education (30 credit- hours / academic year)
- 65% overall GPA on core prerequisites
- At least one applicable course in each of the CPA competency areas of Financial Reporting, Strategy and Governance, Management Accounting, Audit and Assurance, Finance and Taxation must have been completed within the last 10 years of application for admission to the CPA PEP.
Ready to get started?