Ready to open new doors in your career? Your journey to the CPA designation begins by ensuring you have all the information you need.
Take time to educate yourself by:
- Looking at the program brochure
- Attending an information session
- Consulting the transfer credit guides
- Viewing the CPA preparatory course areas
- Consulting the program schedules and fees for CPA PEP and Preparatory Courses
- Reading the Frequently Asked Questions for information on the program, international education and more
- Speaking to an Advisor if you have any other questions
Once you’ve gone through the personal checklist (above), you’re ready to apply to the CPA certification program. To begin your studies with the CPA Western School of Business (CPAWSB), all applicants must have their transcripts and eligibility assessed. It is recommended that you begin your application 12 weeks before your intended start date. If your application includes transcripts from international institutions, please allow extra time.
- Create a My CPA Profile
- Update all fields
- Request a transcript assessment
- Mail all official documents to the CPA Western School of Business (CPAWSB)
Detailed Program Enrollment Guide
If you have international education, ensure you familiarize yourself with additional document requirements, as outlined in the enrollment guide.
After your assessment, it could be determined that you require additional prerequisite courses through CPA preparatory courses or from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Once your program admission application is approved, your final step is to register for preparatory courses, if required, or the CPA PEP Core 1 Module when registration opens.
- Log into My CPA Profile;
- Select Program Admission;
- Select Module Registration.